Residential Permit Parking
Update April 2023: PERMIT RENEWALS
Baltimore City Parking Authority Renewal Process for Residential Parking Permits
- Renewals will begin on June 1, 2023 for the Tuscany-Canterbury area (Canterbury21 is the RRP name for our neighborhood.) The website will not accept renewals prior to this date.
- Postcards will be dropped in the mail and emails will be sent on May 23, 2023 to those who have a permit – current or expired with specific information.
- Permit renewals can be paid by mail, in person, or online.
During the renewal Process you MUST SELECT an option to pick up the permits and decals in-person or receive them by mail. NOTE: If you select “pick-up” you cannot change your mind at a later date and ask for your permit to be mailed.
ALERT: If a resident cannot upload documents, then they will have to complete their renewal in person at the office. The online system will not allow them to skip the upload. Some residents were able to get a younger family member or neighbor to help them complete the online process. We also have had representatives come on their behalf. The person will just need a copy or picture of their documents.
BY MAIL. To receive your decal/permit in the MAIL (NEW OPTION) there are additional shipping fees. Permits will not be mailed unless payment and the appropriate documentation is uploaded online.
PICK-UP. Means at the Parking Authority OR at the Neighborhood Pick-up. On-Line SELECT: Delivery Options, “Pick up in office – Free!”
- In all cases – in person pick-up you must show your current vehicle registration with a residential permit parking-eligible address or other ID.
- Parking authority pick-up 200 West Lombard st., 21201. M-F 8:30-4:30 tel 443-573-2800 ext 819 or 863
- Neighborhood pick-up June 14, 2023 6-8:30pm Calvert Middle School cafeteria
- You can pick up permits on a friend/ neighbor’s behalf, but you must have a copy of their identification as well.
The TCNA representative (Nancy Lee LeMotte) will collect paid-for neighborhood permits from the Parking Authority. They will be available on Wednesday, June 14 between 6pm and 8:30 pm during the TCNA picnic, general meeting and social after the meeting. All the events will be in the Calvert Middle School Cafeteria area at 4300 North Charles Street. There is only one neighborhood pick-up this year.
For questions about permits in general CLICK HERE for Parking Authority
For questions about Tuscany Canterbury pick-up CLICK HERE