Tuscany Court is a small circle of Colonial-and Tudor-style houses, constructed by the Mullan Contracting Company who also built the homes on Tuscany Road. Robinson and Slagle sold the Mullan Company the land in 1929. The deed contained one proviso that the construction of the row homes must be accomplished so that there was “no interference with light and air.”
Neighborhood lore has it that Guilford residents opposed the Tuscany Court houses which were nonetheless built in the 1940’s. The brick, fieldstone, and half-timber exteriors, the varied terrain, porches, terraces, and front-yard gardens make the court an attractive and appealing niche within the neighborhood.