The Ambassador 1930
Mullan built the Ambassador, an elegant structure of Halls-of-Ivy Tudor/Gothic design. The placement of the Ambassador, back from the street, with a well-tended lawn and plantings, provides ideal setting for the building. Only 20 percent of the lot is used for the structure. There is a lovely garden that was constructed on the roof of the garage. Included in the construction of the building were several shops.