The Ambassador 1928
The Mullan Company built the Ambassador and it was designed by Washington, DC architect Louis Roulou . The Ambassador is an elegant structure of Halls-of-Ivy Tudor/Gothic. The lobby is elegantly appointed with Venetian glass and an elaborate ceiling. The placement of the Ambassador, back from the street, with a well-tended lawn and plantings, provides ideal setting for the building. Only 20 percent of the lot is used for the structure. There is a lovely garden that was constructed on the roof of the garage. Included in the construction of the building were several shops.
In 2018, major renovations to the Ambassador included new gardens and game areas.