100 W 39th Street, Canterbury Hall
100 West 39th Street
- Canterbury Hall (Built 1912)
The first apartment building in Tuscany-Canterbury, Canterbury Hall, was built before World War 1 on the corner of Canterbury Road and 39th Street. George Morris constructed the extravagant Tudor building in 1912. The building has fifteen apartments on three and one-half floors, each one different from the other and each with a gas fireplace.