Repairs or updates to my house: approvals?

What approvals do I need to need to install new windows or other outside work changes?

Tuscany-Canterbury is a National Historic District but not a local district (CHAP). No national or local historic approvals for windows are required. The Tuscany-Canterbury Association has architectural guidelines posted on its website but these are not mandated, only recommended. City permits might be required for the project. Check with your contractor or the City Permits Office what is required.