- This event has passed.
November 9, 2022 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Andy and Luciene:
HOPKINS MARKET STATUS AND PLAN FOR NOVEMBER 17 LIQUOR BOARD HEARING
- Paul – Safety Report and Update
- Brian – Streets Updates – 39th St, Linkwood, University Pkwy
The Department of Transportation Announces 30-Day Public Comment Period for the Curbside Commercial Policy (Outdoor Dining). Brian ten Siethoff, head of our Streets Committee, will be leading a discussion at the meeting regarding this opportunity. Please take a moment to look at the attached comments that neighbor Richard Reis and Brian have compiled for our review. Brian will lead the discussion on this, and will make a motion to move forward with what the board decides.
BCDOT’s overview of the proposed regulation can be found here: https://transportation.
baltimorecity.gov/news/press- releases/2022-10-14- department-transportation- announces-30-day-public- comment-period
…and a copy of the text of the proposed regulation is here: https://transportation.
baltimorecity.gov/sites/ default/files/Curbside% 20Commercial%20Policy%2010-14- 22%20Final%20(1).pdf
- Pat – Calvert Project Committee – Fence around AC Unit, and Tree planting / replanting
- Amy – General Liaison Report / Calvert School Building Project – Timeline
- Bonnie – Gardening Projects
- Pat – Membership
- Julia – NBNC – Brief updates
- New Business, Time allowing